Percakapan Bahasa Inggris di Kantor Imigrasi - Pernahkah anda mengalami sesuatu yang kurang menyenangkan di kantor imigrasi saat anda berada di luar negeri? Begitu juga dengan percakapan berikut tentang Percakapan Bahasa Inggris di Kantor Imigrasi antara Alex dan petugas imigrasi. Petugas imigrasi mengajukan beberapa pertanyaan kepada Alex, tapi Alex menjawabnya dengan nada bercanda. Enjoy the conversation below !
Percakapan di Kantor Imigrasi
Officer :Your passport, please.
Alex : Hi, here is my passport.
Officer : Where are you flying from today sir?
Officer : Where are you flying from today sir?
Alex : I flew in from Singapore.
Officer : What is the purpose of your stay?
Officer : What is the purpose of your stay?
Alex : Well, I am here to work.
Officer : Who is your employer?
Officer : Who is your employer?
Alex : Innovative International.
Officer : And how long do you plan to stay here?
Officer : And how long do you plan to stay here?
Alex : Six months, that is half a year.
Officer : I know that. Where are you staying?
Officer : I know that. Where are you staying?
Alex : I am going to camp out in a tent under a bridge. Don't worry, I will have my
lighter and my iPhone. I will be fine.
Officer : Sir, if I were you, I would drop the humor. Where are you staying
(forcefully)?
lighter and my iPhone. I will be fine.
Officer : Sir, if I were you, I would drop the humor. Where are you staying
(forcefully)?
Alex : My employer has rented out an apartment for me in the city. Small but
comfortable.
Officer : Fine. Okay, here you are.
comfortable.
Officer : Fine. Okay, here you are.
Alex : Thanks! (walking away) That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!
Vocabulary lesson :
Fly = Travel by plane ( bepergian dengan pesawat)
Purpose = Reason ( tujuan / alasan )
Employer = Person or company that has people working for money ( majikan atau tempat seseorang bekerja dan mengambil gaji )
Plan = Something someone intends to do ( rencana)
To plan = To arrange something before it happens ( merencanakan )
To camp = To sleep in a tent outdoors ( berkemah )
Itulah contoh percakapan Bahasa Inggris di Kantor Imigrasi serta dilengkapi dengan vocabulary lesson. Semoga bermanfaat !
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar